Rahmi Shofiana
Hi, fellas! I'm sure that after you've known all about me, you want to know more again, then. Please insert 2 more coins :p
Owkaaay, I'll give you plenty of those. I come from a nice and warm family. I have my father and my mother whom I love, and two crazy sisters whom I freaking heart! (they are: @ritapusar and @RinaChairnn)
But, secretly, I wanna tell you that actually, there's one more sibling that I have. I knew that she is my twin when I met her on the street concert. She's so lovely and kinda me looks-a-like :p
Who is she? Who is she??? WHO. IS. SHEEE???
Sabar woy! Ya, dia tak lain dan tak bukan adalah OMASWATI HAYLEY NICHOLE WILLIAMS! :* (@yelyahwilliams)
Hah? Darimana miripnya, Nyong? -_-
Ga percaya lo? Nih liat aja sendiri:
Dia cantik...


Dia pinter megang mic nyanyi...


And, her smile is so gorgeous!





Dia amit-amit cantik sampe pada ga kuat liatnya, makanya gue sensor...



Dia pinter mangap-mangap doang nyanyi, bahkan konser di WESE... =))


And, her smile is so disgusting!


TUH!!! Mirip kan? Apa kata gue? ;;)
Emang sih nasib kita beda (ooooo, cediiiih) tapi muka juga tetep beda kok. Udah lah mi, ngarep banget deh lo. -________-
Sebenernya sih tulisan gue yang ada di atas tadi ketauan banget ya boongnya? Ya iyalah, gue belom pernah nonton konser diaaaa HAHAHA and I always envy my sister who have watched her with the band, PARAMORE. :')
She's actually my role model and I'm enjoying all her musics and songs. Also, her voice is really awesome for a girl! And there would be more than a million reasons I'll give you, if you're asking me why I love her!!! -Parawhore-
0 Responses

Post a Comment